Saturday, December 26, 2009

deeeepresssioonnnnn.....

i think the worst feeling
is feeling depressed...
i don;t feel depressed all that time
but somethimes...it's like...
AAHHHHMAAAGAADDDD
sorry panda..i know you're reading this and going !!!!!!!!!!!!!
but it's the truth..
gospel truth!!
lol
i love drunk ppl
and Toblerone
minus the fact i almost just choked on one

HURRAY FOR MYSTERY GOOGLE!!
I JUST EMAILED A NEW FRIEND!!
i will be sure to let you know if he replys!!!
or she
or it

waiting waiting

i hope they reply
i would be sad if they didn't

i'm getting another one

email buddy that is...
too many spaces
if rachelle ever finished her email
oh ma god...
almost thirteen hours till Rheannon comes
and Cody
won't leave him out

omg..it's taken me over two hours to write this
i just keep getting sidetracked
stupid michael
conversing with me
although i'm not that upset..
i love our nightly conversations!
well now shelly has a blog
so i follow her
and manda
and i need to find graceeees
so manda
i need it
or grace
contact moi
because i know you're reading this
anyways
i fell still not very happy
but
i'm going to stop talking now!!!
LUB YOUUU!!!

3 comments:

  1. Heyy. I tryied to follow you.. but my computer is being lame! NO LONGER DEPRIVED! yay

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm following you so, if you go to your followers you can surely find me! and i think Rachelle should follow me. because i'm going to follow her now. :) I'm so happy i got 3 more people blogging now! success story!

    ReplyDelete

Followers