Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGGG!!!!
It's Christmas!
And i feel terrible
because let amanda down...
i failed to blog
but it's not my fault!
I had no ipod..and no computer privilages
BUT I'M BACK
so amanda and anyother lonley person that has a lacking of life who reads this are happy again
Okay..so Christmas!!
Lovely Season!
We have lovely lights... (funny story!!!)
Ok...so now i must tell you the funny story!
So my dad spends one whole afternoon putting up lights...
when he turns them on...two starnds are broken!
So up he goes..fixes them...
Lights them up again..
They're "cool white" so they look blue
Which frankly look terrible with our yellow lights christmas tree in the window
So up he goes again..
(after he had to exchange twelve boxes of lights)
and finally...he gets them up..
and they match the tree..
and the house...
and life is good!
so thats my funny story of the day...

anyways....

so i gots a expresso machine....
NOMNOMNOM!!
makes such yummy treats!
I feel so starbucksish!!
LOL!
and i got PUMAS!!
Finally! I've wanted some for soooo long!

And the finalie....

FRIENDS!!!

every episode of the best show in the world!!!
So when i go to college...i'm set!
Got my coffee and friends!

Well gotta go get ready for Christmas dinner!!! :(
I have to get out of my pjs....
Life sucks..deal with it!!

Luve ya!!

2 comments:

  1. hahahha AND THAT
    is why i love you
    can i come to cellege with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. college*** fail child mwah!
    MAKE MEH COFFEE!

    ReplyDelete

Followers